Here are a few of our courteous and professional team members. You may contact them online, and we will make sure he/she gets your message. Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Mark Hieb
- General Manager
- With an automotive career in sales, finance and customer service that started in 2001, Mark joined Mills in July 2015. He was previously with dealerships in St. Cloud and Monticello. Mark is originally from Medina, ND., a graduate of Medina High School, was a student in computer and business programs at Union College, Lincoln, Neb., and holds Google Analytics Certification. In addition to his automotive background, Mark was with Fargo-based Tharaldson Enterprises as manager of operations for 13 hotels. He and his wife, Patricia, have three children and live in St. Cloud. Outside of his work at Mills, Mark enjoys riding motorcycles, four-wheelers and snowmobiles, along with golf and basketball.
- Sandra Smith
- Sales Manager
- Sandra joined Mills in December 2014 as an administrative manager at Mills Auto Center and Mills Ford Chrysler. She was promoted to her current position in November 2016. Sandra was previously store manager at Herberger’s in Willmar, where she spent 22 years in many different roles. She is a graduate of Culbertson High School in Montana, and the University of Mary, Bismarck, ND, with a degree in business administration. Outside of work, Sandra enjoys CrossFit work outs, running, reading, time and with friends and family, especially her childrens’ events.
- Wes David
- Used Vehicle Manager
- Wes joined Mills in 2016 after working seven years as a sales consultant for dealerships in St. Cloud and the Twin Cities. He was also a manager/trainer for Holiday Station Stores, a business owner, and a graduate of St. Michael-Albertville High School. Wes and his wife, Jennifer, have five children together and the family lives in Freeport. He is a member of the Freeport Fire & Rescue. When time allows, Wes loves to fish.
- Ken Plombon
- Sales Manager
- Roberta Sharpe
- Finance Manager
- After initially joining Mills in 2015 as a part time receptionist/cashier, Roberta moved to sales in 2016. She was previously a blackjack dealer/pit boss and worked in the beverage department at Jackpot Junction Hotel and Casino. Roberta also owned a beauty/hair salon for six years. She is originally from Wisconsin, but her family moved to Renville when she was 10. Roberta is a 1980 graduate of Renville High School and a 1998 graduate of Ridgewater College with a degree in cosmetology. She lives in Willmar. Roberta has two daughters, Emma and Taylor. Outside of work, Roberta is active in community theatre, teaching Sunday School teaching and singing in the church choir. She enjoys golf, cards, music, billiards, cooking, and time with family and friends.
- Lon Holien
- Sales Consultant
- Lon is a native of Sacred Heart and has been a resident of Willmar the past 26 years. He has been in sales all his life and automotive sale since 2000. He joined the Mills team in August of 2005. Lon has two grown children and enjoys spending his free time with his family and friends.
- Robert Ruter
- Sales Consultant
- Robert has been in the automotive business since 1994. He has worked for Mills since they acquired the dealership in Willmar. Robert enjoys many outdoor activities, primarily snowmobiling and fishing. He has been married for 9 years and has two boys.
- Dan Swart
- Service Manager
- Dan joined Mills Auto Center in October of 1988. Dan and his wife Linda have 4 children, Connor, Ava, Audrey and Charles. In his free time he enjoys golfing and spending time with his family and friends.
- Andrew Trongaard
- Service Advisor
- Andrew joined Mills in 2016 after working four years as a service advisor at Tires Plus. He was also a delivery driver for Jake’s Pizza, and previously worked at Foot Locker. Andrew was born and raised in Willmar, and he is a graduate of Willmar High School. His wife, Corteney, is a service advisor at Mills Ford Chrysler. Andrew enjoys attending car shows and working on classic cars.